date: September 8th, 2022
- Fix: In MEF, if an asset without textures is part of the selection, the search for textures no longer stops.
date: June 21st, 2022
date: April 14th, 2022
- Fix: A corner case bug causing Connecter to crash after using the new Auto-assign Previews tool.
date: April 8th, 2022
- Support for Unreal Engine 5 official release: Release notes.
- Fix: Some Azure AD users couldn't connect to their Connecter Suite Workspaces.
date: April 7th, 2022
Check out the changelog with previous updates on Connecter 3.x.
- Version Control and Workflows: Guide.
- New Auto-assign Previews tool: A new, more straightforward workflow for assigning custom previews to assets: Guide | Video.
- Reference View: A new assets view dedicated to conveniently showing and managing all .max/.mat assets’ external references.
- New stacking options: Added “Stack PBR textures”, “Stack versions and variants”, and “Stack images in different sizes” new stacking options: Video.
- New storage providers (also Web Catalogs): New storage providers added – A folder on the file system (local storage), Dropbox, Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Google Object Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Blob Storage: Guide.
- SSO with Azure ID: Connecter Suite teams can now use single sign-on with Azure ID: Guide.
- Tags from keywords: New tool for creating tags and automatically tagging images using images keywords: Video.
- Previews Panel Zip archives content view improvements.
- Showing .uasset assets contained in CUAP file in Preview Panel.
- Updates in the Preview panel view logic/behavior.
- Unreal Engine integration: support for Preview 1 & 2: Guide.
- Fix: Auto-assign Previews (legacy) wasn’t working when the assets were in folders on the same level.
- Minor UI/UX improvements.