Feature availability 🛈
⭕ Personal ⭕ Shared ✔️ Suite
Actions that must be done by the Team Portal admin:
- Log in to Team Portal.
- Select your team.
- Click on the Features tab.
4. Optional: If you would like to select a Workspace that your team members will be automatically added to when they're synchronized from Azure AD, select the Workspace configuration action and select the Workspace and the permissions.
5. Click on the "Authenticate" button. This will open the sign-in page. Sign in with your Azure AD admin account to add Connecter to your enterprise applications.
6. Click on "Get SCIM token."
7. Use the button to copy the token to your clipboard.
Actions performed by the Azure AD admin
Log in to the Azure AD admin center.
Navigate to the Enterprise applications.
Select Connecter from the applications list.
Select the Provisioning tab.
Set the Provisioning Mode to "Automatic."
- In Admin Credentials, fill in the credentials and click on "Test Connection" to ensure the setup is correct.
- Tenant URL – https://teamwork.connecterapp.com/scim/v2.
- Secret token – Paste the one you got from the Team Portal admin.