Feature availability 🛈
✔️ Personal ✔️ Shared ✔️ Suite
In Unreal Engine
- Command in Content Browser’s context menu when assets are right-clicked:
- Export Assets to Connecter – prompts a folder selection window where the assets will be saved along with their previews in CUAP file format.
NOTE: The image is generated based on what you see in the Content Browser – if it’s a shader, for example, that hasn’t been fully loaded, it will appear as a grey shader ball. Exporting it again will fix the preview.
- CUAP (Connecter Unreal Assets Package) as a 3d file format – enabled by default in Settings.
- Commands in the context menu when a CUAP asset is right-clicked:
- Load in Opened UE Project – the selected asset(s) will be loaded in the Content Browser of your active project. If some of them are already in there, they will be skipped.
- Load in UE Project – prompts a folder selection window. The asset(s) will be transferred in it with all of their links and dependencies.
- UE Asset metadata in the Details panel when a CUAP is selected.
Check out the short overview video: