Feature availability 🛈
⭕ Personal ⭕ Shared ✔️ Suite
To add a custom property to a selected asset, go to the Custom Properties section of the Details Panel and click the "Type in to add property..." field. From the list of all available custom properties, click on the ones you want to add to the asset.
Adding custom properties on an asset.
Use the "Type in to add property..." field to filter the properties list quickly:
- Start typing in.
- Choose a property from the dropdown.
- Press the "Escape" keyboard button or click "X" to reset the filter.
- Start typing again if you want to choose another property.
Adding custom properties by quick filtering.
To add custom properties simultaneously on multiple assets:
- Click on the "Add custom property" command in the asset's contextual menu.
- Type into the field to choose from the available properties.
- Select a property, choose the needed value if it's a shared property or define the value if it's a non-shared property.
- Click the "Add" button.
Adding custom properties on multiple assets.
To remove a custom property, click on the "X" button in the top right corner of the Custom Properties section, then click on the "X" button next to the property you want to remove.
Choose the "Remove Custom Properties" command in the contextual menu to remove all custom properties simultaneously on multiple assets.