It's a loose term that's used to describe the features that come out of the box with Connecter after setting up or connecting to any Workspace type. In general, these features don't require additional setup – you can use them right off the bat.
80% of the common features don't require a Connecter Suite Workspace. We have included a small table on top of every guide to highlight the availability of the different features in the help guide. Some exceptions are:
This section focuses on Connecter-specific features. Common sense actions like selection assets with CTRL or SHIFT, opening/closing panels, etc., won't be extensively covered. We'll cover things like:
- Organization & Productivity (Folders, Productivity, etc.).
- Search & filtering (Search operators, Filtering).
- Asset operations (Compare & Tile images, Stacking, etc.).
- Tools (PBR Materials Mixer, Batch rename, etc.).
- Assigning & generating previews (Auto-assign Previews tool, Adding preview studios, etc.).