Feature availability 🛈
✔️ Personal ✔️ Shared ✔️ Suite
Here are the steps you need to follow to install the Maya integration:
- In the Connecter desktop application, open the Integration dropdown.
- Click the Maya Integration Installer button.
- From the dialog box, select “Install”.
- You'll get a pop-up in the bottom right corner to confirm the successful installation.
- To complete the installation, you need to activate the plugin in Maya.
- Open the Windows dropdown, select Settings/Preferences, and then Plug-in Manager.
- Type “connecter” in the search box and tick the checkboxes.
- You're ready to use the integration.