Feature availability 🛈
⭕ Personal ⭕ Shared ✔️ Suite
BEFORE WE BEGIN: The following setup can only be performed by the Connecter Suite Team Admin of your organization. If you don't have admin access to the Team Portal, send this guide to the Team Admin.
The activation of the Hybrid DAM requires the following steps:
- Log into the Team Portal with the admin account.
- Navigate to the Workspaces tab.
- Click "Storage Settings".
- If you haven't set storage for another feature (Version Control, Web Catalogs, etc.), you'll have to authorize one of the supported providers. Click "Set Up".
5. Choose your preferred cloud storage and give a descriptive name. Each provider has a specific setup - you can learn more about them in the following guides:
NOTE: Due to the specific needs of the Hybrid DAM, you won't be able to use local storage.
6. After completing the authorization, click on "Hybrid DAM" and activate the selected cloud storage.
7. Restart the Connecter desktop app, and you'll have full access to all Hybrid DAM features.
NOTE: If you have multiple Workspaces, you'll have to repeat the process. Each Workspace will have its own dedicated folder for storing assets.